MARC & HONEY KEISER WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU TO
SINCE 1996 WE HAVE BEEN A FULL SERVICE DEALERSHIP SPECIALIZING IN ADVANCED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY, REPAIR , AND MAINTENANCE OF YOUR CAR, LIGHT TRUCK OR SUV.
“WE ARE THE MECHANICS YOU CAN TRUST.”
MARC AND HONEY HAVE BUILT AN EXPERIENCED, DEDICATED, SERVICE AND SALES TEAM, COMMITTED TO PROVIDING QUALITY WORK AND GIVING OUR CUSTOMERS THE CONFIDENCE THAT THE JOB IS DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AND THAT THEY ARE SAFE ON THE ROAD WHEN THEY LEAVE OUR SHOP. ABOVE ALL ELSE, CARING FOR OUR CUSTOMERS AND GOING THAT EXTRA MILE IS PARAMOUNT.
Buying A Car ?
Here are a few things you will need.
- *A valid driver’s license… The drivers license needs to be issured from the state in which the car will be registered. The only exception is for people in the Military, in which their license can be issued by any state.
- *A current Insurance card… The card must have the name of the person who is purchasing the vehicle and whose name it will be titled in.
- *A current Registration card… This applies if you are trading in your vehicle and still have a lien against it or if you are going to transfer your current license plate to your new vehicle.
- *The title of the vehicle you are trading… This only applies if you are trading in your vehicle that does not have a bank lien.
- *Make sure you bring all parties that need to sign paperwork… This include anyone on the trade title or anyone signing the bank loan paperwork, which includes Co-signor and Co-owner. Also anyone going on the title of the vehicle you are purchasing needs to be present.
- *Bring your checkbook…. This applies to anyone making a down payment on a vehicle. Anyone from outside the state of Pennsylvania must bring certified bank funds. We DO NOT accept any our of state personal checks. Bringing a check book is also a good idea even if you have financing in case you want to purchase oune of our extended service contract.
As always… If you are unsure of what to bring or have other questions please give us a call, better safe than sorry…. (717) 730-3800
Need service for your present vehicle?
We can do it all !!!!….Our lovely Service Dept guys and gals will meet all your cars needs from Castrol oil changes with free tire rotations and fluid checks…to transmissions, motor ovehauls, brake replacemant, A/C recharging, electronic diagnostic and power steering and brake system flushes…. Just to name a few of our services.
All done with the integrity and honesty that our customers have learned to expect and deserve over the years…. NO SUPRISES!!!We WILL contact you before the work is performed, and most repairs are warrentied through our Federated Nationwide 12/12 coverage.